Anonymous asked: What are the best things about Canada? Do you miss England?
Obviously Cinda is the best part of being here! But some of the other best parts of Canada so far are:
- The food. In particular, bacon.
- The fact that everything is bigger
- Not having to risk your life when crossing the street
- Loki & Cleo (the cats)
- The sheer volume of places to go/things to do (Calgary has more malls than Norwich has people. That might be a slight over-exaggeration but still)
- Learning some of the small differences between England and Canada
- Being able to experience new things with Cinda
I miss everybody back in England but I am having an amazing time. Skyping/messaging the family for sure helps. I am very excited to get settled here in Canada!